Prince Philip spends second night in London hospital; reportedly as precautionary measure

Written by on December 26, 2019

Prince Philip spent a second night in a London hospital, reportedly as a precautionary measure for a pre-existing condition.

There has not yet been an update provided by palace officials about the condition of the 98-year-old over his stay at King Edward VII Hospital, though Queen Elizabeth II was said to have attended church Sunday morning as is her usual routine.

“The Duke of Edinburgh (traveled) from Norfolk this morning to the King Edward VII Hospital in London for observation and treatment in relation to a pre-existing condition,” Buckingham Palace previously said in a statement to USA TODAY. “The admission is a precautionary measure, on the advice of His Royal Highness’ Doctor.”

The duke planned to be hospitalized at this time, according to reports and is expected to remain there for a few days, though little else is known on the matter.

He has suffered from chest pains and a bladder infection in recent years and also voluntarily gave up his driver’s license in mid-January after getting into a car wreck.

Article – All Rights Reserved.
Provided by FeedSyndicate


Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



[There are no radio stations in the database]